Explore Greece

| Sunday, January 31, 2010
If there is a place here on earth which I particularly want to explore the most, it would be GREECE.

I am really into the Ancient Greek culture because for me, it is very interesting and I know it has a lot to offer to me.

One place in Greece I’ll particularly visit often when I am given the chance to visit Greece is Athens. I want to see the old temples built from the ancient times especially Parthenon, I want to know more about their gods and goddesses, their kings and queens, their language their culture and basically everything about the ancient Greek.

Ooohhh… I really can’t wait to explore Greece. I hope I can do it SOON.



January 31, 2010

1 comment:

Precious said...

I love your blog, just bookmarked it!

Regards
Evelina

Get Ex Back

Post a Comment