Asian-ic

| Saturday, January 9, 2010
Martha, a friend of mine went home from a vacation. She told me lots and lots of stories from her vacation at Bali. They said it was the largest tourist destination in Indonesia. I was really amazed on how she told me her experiences at that place. But I proved to myself that the place really is amazing when I saw her pictures and videos. Because of Martha, I learned more about Bali's culture and I met the Bali's animals. They have many species of birds. I also saw a huge photo of the Bali Tiger which is said to be extinct because of hunting. Tsk. It's so sad to know about it.

I love to visit that place someday.


There are many places all over the world that are very ideal for vacation. Vacation! It is the best way to escape tiredness. De-stress!


January 9, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment